How to: Check Kindle Fire Battery Remaining Percentage
I’m sure that now you are out of tension about the battery life issues of your kindle fire because in the very early period of my post about kindle fire I shared a great trick that was the tricks to maximize your kindle fire battery life. You can also check out how to charge kindle fire, how long does kindle fire take time to fully charge. After so many posts about kindle fire, in this post I’m going to share the way to check your kindle fire battery condition that is actually the charging condition of your kindle fire. You will be happy knowing that there remains a great features in your desired kindle fire that is you will able to check the battery condition of your kindle fire, there is such an option in your kindle fire which let you now the remaining battery life percentage of your kindle fire. So, guys let me share how to check the battery remaining percentage of your kindle fire.
Check Kindle Fire Battery Remaining Percentage
- At first go to the home screen of your kindle fire and click on settings icon located at the top right corner of the kindle fire.
- After you click on the settings icon you will see the options as the image below, now click on More…
- In this step click on the option named Device in the page Settings
- After you click on Device you will see the options as you see in the screenshot below
- Now you will see the Battery % Remaining option just navigate on that option and you will see the battery remaining percentage of your kindle fire which is actually the charging and battery life condition of your kindle fire.
So, guys forget the battery life issues of your kindle fire and enjoy.