I think you are happy with your new kindle fire. And I think now you are not worried about your kindle fire as I’m helping you to use your kindle fire in the right way. You know that I’ve already shared numerous post about your kindle fire. And from the visitor stats of my blog its clear to me that all the posts I published is very helpful to all the guys with a kindle fire. As now I’m in such a mission that is I’m here to help from the simplest tips to your kindle fire to the high one. According to my mission in this post I’m going to share how to check your kindle fire used and available memory storage. So, guys let me share how to check your kindle fire used and available memory storage.
Check Kindle Fire Used and Available Memory Storage
- At first go to the home screen of your kindle fire and click on settings icon located at the top right corner of the kindle fire.
- After you click on the settings icon you will see the options as the image below, now click on More…
- In this step click on the option named Device in the page Settings
- After you click on Device you will see the options as you see in the screenshot below
- When you click on Device you will get the Storage option on the top, to check your kindle fire used and available memory storage just navigate on the Storage option.
So, guys check your kindle fire memory storage now and get rid from tension.
Incoming search terms:
- how to check memory on kindle fire (130)
- how to check storage on kindle fire (64)
- how to check memory on kindle fire hd (39)
- check memory on kindle fire (38)
- kindle fire memory (35)
- kindle fire check memory (35)
- how to check kindle fire memory (31)
- check kindle memory (27)
- How to clear storage on kindle fire (27)
- memory on kindle fire (23)