A few days ago I talked about the LG Optimus 4X HD with Android , which will be the first Smartphone with Quad Core processor the company launched the Korean market this year. So far we knew a few features, now that has been presented, we have more details.
Recall that the LG Optimus 4X HD will be the big players in the market LG high-end phones with Android, logically highlighting your great Quad Core Nvidia Tegra 3 at a speed of 1.5Ghz and 4.7-inch screen size.
LG Optimus features 4X HD with Android :
- - 4.7 inch screen with IPS panel
- - Resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- - pixel density of 312 dpi
- - Processor Nvidia Tegra 3 Quad Core 1.5Ghz
- - ULP GeForce GPU
- - 1GB RAM
- - 16GB of internal memory
- - microSD Slot , up to 32GB
- - 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- - Video recording at 1080p
- - Front camera 1.3 megapixel
- - WiFi, GPS, DLNA, microUSB 2.0 and Bluetooth 4.0.
- - 8.9 mm
- - Battery of 2,150 mAh
- - Android Ice Cream Sandwich
As you can see, the technical features of this phone are great, at the height of any other Quad Core. It is probably one of the most successful models in the luxury market and a strong competitor for the Galaxy S 3 , although the latter I think will sweep the board.
Incoming search terms:
- dpi for lg optimus 4x HD (1)