Everyone has a lot of anger when it comes out a new application and this can only be downloaded in the U.S. (Eg GoogleMusic or Google Currents in their day). Well, at XDA have released a modified version of the last update of the market to solve this problem and add a couple of features. Let’s see what.
The latest updates from Google Play v3.5. 16 are
- FC least Froyo users 2.2, improved stability generally
- Runs faster
- Minor alterations graphic in the “My Applications” You now have a section in which are shown all the applications you have installed any day if you want to back down. It also includes a small drop-down menu to switch between accounts.
And this is what adds the modified version:
- Unlimited access to any application on Google Play
- Removed the restriction of countries
- Solved many problems “Application not compatible with my phone”
As you see, may seem silly but ultimately these small improvements are appreciated. Furthermore, it is very simple to install.
Install Google Play Mod
1. Get off the files below and put the SD pasadlos
2. With any file explorer ( ES File Explorer, Astro , AndroXplorer ) or apps manager to install execute files.
3. Google Update to version 3.5.16 Play officer if you have not already.
4. Upgrade to modified version of Google Play
5. Finite, and are ready to enjoy the new market without restrictions.
If you have any difficulties downloading applications after upgrade
-> Conectad the phone to USB Mass Storage. Seek a hidden folder called “. Android_secure” and Eliminate the file named “smdl2tmp1.asec”. A reboot and it should work
Incoming search terms:
- android sopcast lg 4xhd (1)
- google play restriction mod (1)
- GooglePlay Mod Installer (1)
- gplay mod market (1)
- howto install google play mod (1)