Its very important to download and keep a backup all of your data stored in your Google+ account. The data may be something like your photos, profile information, contacts, circles, stream posts, and Buzz posts. All these data are very important for you. So, you should always download and keep a fresh backup of all your data stored in your Google+ account. As Google+ is a new social media so its unknown to you that how to download and keep a backup you data from your Google+ account. So, let me share how to download backup all data from Google+ account. Its a very easy method to have a backup of your Google+ account than that of other social media such as Facebook.
How to Download and Backup all Data from Google+
- At first sign into your Google+ account
- Now click on settings icon and click on Google+ settings from the drop down menu.
- Now click on Data liberation from the left menu of you Google+ account.
- Now if you want download and backup all of your data like your photos, profile information, contacts, circles, stream posts, and Buzz posts then click on Download your data.
- If you want to download only specific of the services then download your desired services from the options below.
So, if you want to keep a backup of your data from your Google+ account then do it now and get free from worry to loose your valuable data.
Incoming search terms:
- www techshouters com how-to-download-and-backup-all-data-from-google-plus (2)
- fusin bd comGoogleseffings (1)
- google backup (1)