Last week I upgraded to my Samsung Ice Cream Sandwich Galaxy S II using the guide that we leave in the Android Free . At first I had two major concerns: High consumption of battery and halts operation had .Fortunately both have settled over time and is now Pearl.
Yet there was something I had not, the screen capture . Far enough to press the home button and then the power to make one, but if you follow the same procedure now the thing fails, since instead of doing a screenshot just to open the application manager .
So now how do I capture a screen with Ice Cream Sandwich? Well it’s actually very easy, the only thing is that it changes a little operation with respect to how it was done so far is just that.
From any ICS Android just have to press the power button and volume down AT A TIME . Sorry for the caps, but that is precisely the difference that we have now, since it does not press one and immediately add the touch of another, here we have to do at the moment . Do not fail to press, and then make the screenshot.
Besides the Galaxy S II accepts the same combination which had so far, but adding this difference. So pressing the home button and power BOTH will make a screenshot.
And that simple is something that I was driving me crazy, but I’m sure many of you and you knew how it was done.
Incoming search terms:
- screen capture galaxy s2 ics (28)
- galaxy s2 ics screen capture (23)
- screenshot galaxy s2 ice cream sandwich (23)
- screenshot ice cream sandwich galaxy s2 (22)
- screen capture ics galaxy s2 (19)
- screen capture s2 ics (15)
- screenshot galaxy s2 ics (13)
- ics screen capture galaxy s2 (10)
- ice cream sandwich galaxy s2 screenshot (10)
- how to recover screenshot button on ice cream sandwich (2)