Kindle fire is a new device and the users all wide are featuring different problems while you are using your kindle fire. And you also know that I’m trying my best to help you all kindle fire users. And I’ve already shared some posts about kindle fire. In my previous post I’ve shared what should you do when you forgot your kindle fire password. In this post I’m going to share how to restore kindle fire factory settings. So let me share how to restore your kindle factory settings.
How to Restore Kindle Fire Factory Settings
- At first go to the Home Screen of your kindle fire.
- Now tap the Quick Settings icon
- Select Device
- Now s elect Reset to Factory Defaults
So, now you can easily restore the factory settings of your kindle fire.
Incoming search terms:
- restore kindle fire (120)
- how to restore kindle fire (100)
- restore kindle fire to factory settings (92)
- how to restore a kindle fire (74)
- kindle fire reset to factory settings (68)
- kindle fire restore (57)
- reset kindle fire to factory settings (45)
- kindle fire password reset (35)
- how to reset kindle fire to factory settings (35)
- how to restore kindle to factory settings (33)