I’m back again. Recently my blog readers with a kindle fire requested me to help them in some specific problem in their kindle fire. In my previous post about kindle fire were very helpful to all you kindle fire users. From the requested topics on kindle fire I’m going to solve the problems spontaneously. So, what the topic of this post? In this post I’m going to share the tricks and ways to import contacts to your kindle fire. So, guys let me share the tricks and ways to import contacts to your kindle fire. You can also check out all the post about kindle fire easily from here
Import Contacts to Kindle Fire
Importing contacts to your kindle fire is very easy. Just follow the steps below and you are done.
- At first create your desired contacts into a Vs card format with your PC.
- Now send the contacts in a Vs card format to your kindle from your PC using USB cable or send it to your email account.
- If you want to import the contacts from your email then at first send the Vs card format contacts to your email
- Now go to the Apps option in your kindle fire and tap on Email
- Now choose and tap on your desired email client in which you sent the contacts in VC Card format or you want to import the contacts which you have already in your email
- Now sign in to your desired email account and you will the option named export contacts, just tap on export contacts and your desired contacts will be imported to your kindle fire.
So, guys let me know if you have any problem while importing contacts to your kindle fire
Incoming search terms:
- import contacts to kindle fire (87)
- how to import contacts to kindle fire (55)
- import contacts into kindle fire (51)
- import contacts to kindle (47)
- kindle fire contacts (33)
- importing contacts to kindle fire (32)
- how to import contacts into kindle fire (31)
- import contacts kindle fire (29)
- importing contacts to kindle (28)
- how to transfer contacts from iphone to kindle fire (26)