There are different ways to root android device and there are also numerous tutorials available on to root android device on the internet. But all the tutorials to root android device are not easy. So, in this post I’m going to share an easy tutorial to root your android device with superoneclick.
How to Root Android Device with SuperOneClick
- At first download the SuperOneClick app for you computer [ Download ] [Don't launch the app after downloading]
- Now connect your Android device using a Data Cable/USB Cable to your computer [ Make sure that the SD card has not been mounted ]
- In this step you need to enable the USB debugging on your Android Device. To enable the USB debugging simply go to Settings->Applications->Development and mark the “USB Debugging“ option
- Now double-click on the SuperOneClick.exe which you have downloaded before from the above link to launch it.
- When you launch the SuperOneClick.exe the app let you root your android device showing to option to root. Simply click on Root
- Now you should wait untill it completes the root process.
- Once it completes the root process, reboot the phone and make sure if the device has rooted successfully looking the new SuperUser Icon ii in the apps of your device.
So, you should now root your Android device for earning better user experience.
Incoming search terms:
- superoneclick exe (429)
- superoneclick tutorial (98)
- superoneclick exe free download (61)
- superoneclick windows 8 (57)
- superoneclick exe download (41)
- download superoneclick exe (39)
- superoneclick exe download free (31)
- superoneclick (30)
- super one click windows 8 (23)
- free download superoneclick exe (20)