Gmail from Google is my favourite email service. I like Gmail very much. Think you also like Gmail very much and use as your default email client. Google is updating and enriching the features and look of Gmail daily. So, that you can earn new experience and feature. They added cool feature that is you will able to undo the sent message in Gmail. It’s very easy to undo sent message in Gmail. I like this feature very much because when I send a message there may be any mistake or the message may be sent to another one other than the guy I wanted the send the message. So, how to undo sent message in Gmail? Let me share the tricks and ways to undo sent message n Gmail.
Undo Sent Message in Gmail
- At first you have enable this undo feature in your Gmail, to enable the undo feature in your Gmail go to settings>Labs and enable the Undo Send labs feature.
- After you enable the undo sent message feature, you will get an option when you sent a message and will able to undo the sent message
- Now to undo a sent message just click on Undo
So, guys enjoy the feature and get rid of making faults while sending email.
Incoming search terms:
- undo send gmail 2012 (2)
- can undo message on i message? (1)
- how to undo a sent message in gmail (1)